KyQHA Year-End High Point Rules, Nomination Form & Standings
- Attach a scanned copy of the horse’s Certificate of Registration
- Attach a scanned copy of AQHA membership cards for all exhibitors
- Submit a $20 nomination fee per horse
• [Click Here] to view the program rules, PRINT and MAIL the Nomination Form 2021.
Make sure to provide to us a copy of the horse’s Certificate of Registration and the AQHA membership card(s) for all exhibitors, along with the $20 fee per horse. You can use our toll-free fax (888) 641-3944 to submit these materials.
• [Click Here] to VIEW an ALPHABETICAL LIST OF HORSE AND OWNER NOMINATIONS for 2020-2021 as of August 29, 2021. Scroll down the list to see: 1) if your horse is listed; and 2) if under the nominated column there is a "Yes" indicated. If you do not find the horse, and “Yes” indicated under “Nominated,” then we have not received your nomination to date.
• [Click Here] to VIEW the Member Standings as of August 29, 2021.
• [Click Here] to VIEW Shows processed as of August 29, 2021.
You MUST have a current KyQHA membership to be eligible:
• [Click Here] to check your current KyQHA membership status
• [Click Here] for a 2021 KyQHA Membership Form
• [Click Here] to send us an email if you have a question or believe there is a problem with your point totals.