Why Join KyQHA?
• The only official AQHA Affiliate in KentuckyHow Much Does It Cost To Join KyQHA?
• Promotes and protects the interests of the American Quarter Horse in Kentucky
• Encourages and fosters cooperation among American Quarter Horse owners and enthusiasts
• Sponsors AQHA horse shows in Kentucky
• Administers a Year-End Awards Program as a benefit of membership
• Administers the KyQHA Breeders’ Incentive Fund (BIF)
• Sends a youth team to the Youth World Championship Show and the All-American Quarter Horse Congress.
$25 annual fee for individual membership
$10 annual fee for youth membership
Family memberships are no longer availableJoin by Online Application
The only exception is if a horse is owned jointly and the joint membership has an AQHA number.
(coming soon)Join by Mail Application
Download the 2019 KyQHA Membership Application
and mail along with your membership dues. ALL information is REQUIRED to complete your membership.
Please mail to: KyQHA, PO Box 23917, Lexington, KY 40523-3917
Email your Membership Application with credit card payment to KyQHA Membership
Check Your Membership Status: Membership List
Print and View your Membership: Print Membership Card