KENTUCKY QUARTER HORSE ASSOCIATION HORSE SHOWS STALL, PRE-ORDERED BEDDING & RV POLICY
1. Email and phone requests will be taken for stall(s), pre-ordered bedding and RV(s) for horse shows conducted by the Kentucky Quarter Horse Association.
2. Requests for stalls, pre-ordered bedding and RV hookups shall not be considered CONFIRMED until payment is received.
3. Checks should be made payable to "KyQHA Horse Shows" in the amount of the total number of stalls requested (horse + tack stalls) multiplied by the stall fee; and/or the total number bags of pre-ordered bedding multiplied by the fee per bag; and/or the total number of RV hook-ups multiplied by the RV fee. The check memo line should indicate the total number of stalls, bags of bedding & RVs requested.
4. Mail checks to the person listed on show bill.
5. Reservations will be recorded first come, first served - based upon date of post office mark.
6. Checks WILL NOT BE CASHED until the first day of the show.
7. Stall & RV reservation changes will be taken if received ten (10) days from first date of show - note total stall, bedding & RV numbers may be reduced at this time but additional stalls and/or RVs CAN NOT BE GUARATEED within ten (10) days of the first date of the show. Additional bedding can be guaranteed.
8. Stall, pre-ordered bedding & RV checks will be cashed if reservation is a "no show".
9. Stalls, pre-ordered bedding and RVs not filled per reservations will be charged to the account of the person making the reservation.
10. KyQHA Horse Shows will utilize Rule 105(e) of the 2007 AQHA Official Handbook to ensure compliance with this policy.
Policy Approved January 31, 2007
Kentucky Quarter Horse Association
KyQHA Stall & RV Reservation Form